Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vacation! Tutorial! Make Up! Oh My!

Hi All -

So I'm back from my mini vacation to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico! It was beautiful and fabulous!

It's a double edge sword really - you don't need much make up at all with a rockin' tan, but sometimes you just crave it! There was one look I did while on vacation that I was totally smitten by, so I might do a tutorial this week before the fab tan fades. What do you think?

I was actually inspired by a look I saw in this month's Elle, I believe -- I don't know, I read so many magazines this week. The mag with Eva on the cover. I'll have to check!

My Benefit Contest results will be up tonight! I was thrilled with the response! Benefit is such a brilliant brand, it wasn't a shock about the response.

In other news, my Michelle Phan contest video is getting some serious play - I don't think I've had a video get that many views so quickly. I really appreciate all the positive responses. I'm still afraid to watch the other entries haha.

I'm in serious need of some new MAC products and I don't think I can wait until the Disney Collection comes out in September! So I'll keep you posted on any splurges.

I also have an idea inspired by ...dum...dum...dum...dahh....
No worries -- not for the bride! For a gorgeous GUEST...
I had my make up done at the MAC Counter before a wedding I went to recently and it was absolutely beautiful! I've been trying to repeat it ever since and I think I finally found the right combination!

Anyway, must get back to work (bad beauty blogger writing at work!)


xo
A

Find me here...

No comments:

Post a Comment