Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OXY Clinical Review & Contest!



Hi All,

A few weeks ago I was tweeting back and forth with OXY Clinical. You know who I'm talking about! OXY has been one of the leaders in acne care and prevention for the last 30 years! They asked if I would like to review their Acne Solution's Pack and I agreed.

The pack contains three different products: The Advanced Face Wash, The Clearing Treatment, and The Hydrating Therapy. I used the products from the moment that I received in the mail and I have nothing but good things to say.

I used Advanced Face Wash in the morning and in the evening. I felt the wash was gentle, which that's very important because I have extremely sensitive skin. It also left my skin feeling very clean, definitely not tight and dry like some acne washes can do. If you check out OXY online (links below) they have some amazing facts about their products. For example the Advanced Face Wash leaves "25 times more acne medication on the skin after rinsing." So even after you rinse the wash is still working!

You can use The Clearing Treatment as needed to fight problem areas. Just apply a thin layer of the product to the infected area and watch the results! According to their website the Clearing Treatment "eliminates 99% of acne bacteria in 8 hours!" Reading information like that really makes me feel like what I'm doing is going to make a difference on my skin. Again, like the wash, the product was gentle and you can go a head and use it everyday as needed! It also doesn't leave any type of white residue on the skin.

The Hydrating Therapy was probably my favorite component of this three step system. This product replenishes acne prone skin and controls oils all without clogging your pores! My skin felt so revitalized after I used this.

This three step program made me feel like I was getting a facial every single day. Every time I use the products my skin feels clean, refreshed, hydrated, and looks fabulous! It even reduces the redness in my face as well as reducing the appearance of "tired eyes." And the best part about OXY is that you can buy their products at your local drugstore, no doctors appointment or prescription required. You can start using OXY Clinical Today!

And more fabulous news these three products could be yours to try for free! Check out my video talking about the review and enter into my OXY Clinical contest!

OXY Online: http://www.oxyskincare.com/
Learn About OXY Products: http://www.oxyskincare.com/our-products
Coupons and where you can find OXY in stores: http://www.oxyskincare.com/oxy-shop

Lots of new videos up, so please check them out! :)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @makeup_chic!

xo!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment