Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick In and Out Post

Thanks to Laura, lollipop26 on YouTube and her blog, I've decided to do a little In & Out Post.


-IN-

1. YSL Lipstick in summer shades. It's ridiculous how beautiful and vibrant they are. I stand in Sephora and gaze at their beauty. I only have one, because I cannot warrant spending that kind of money on a lipstick (well I probably could, but then I couldn't bring it home without some disappointing glares lol). I just adore it though. It's beautiful and lives in my refrigerator -- ha -- why in my refrigerator you might ask, well to keep it cold - duh! I'm afraid it's going to melt in my non air conditioned apartment during the day and I would just die...as Zoe says... JUST DIE! (rachel zoe, I'm referencing, please don't hate me! Ok you can a little bit...it's bananas!)

2. BeautyTicket.com is my latest find and I am totally taken with it. Up to 75% on big name brand make up and hair products! It's ridiculous not to absolutely freaking love that site!

3. A sun kissed tan -- faux or not. With a little color you need less make up, which means it takes less time to get ready in morning, which means less money you need to spend on make up! Well one should hope, but we all know that I can't not spend money on make up (reference the above "in"). However, a beautiful glow adds something to your look that you don't have in the winter months. You look more fresh, more alive, and it changes your entire face. I really love it! I've been basing a lot my tutorials on YouTube off the fact that I'm rockin' a killer tan!

-OUT-

1. Sweating. I love the Summer, but man o man I could use a break from the heat. I heard that New York City almost beat Florida with the record highs for this Summer! That is both absolutely crazy and obnoxious! I love the Summer, but not the sweaty dew everywhere haha!



2. Gas prices! I feel like all I ever do is fill up my gas tank and all I'm doing is mostly driving to and from work. My money goes to make up and gasoline... a little ridiculous! I also hate when I'm too lazy to fill up my tank before I go home after work and then forget in the morning to leave a little early to go get gas -- next thing you know I'm on the parkway and the orange light is staring at me - not fun!




3. Bad movies! I feel like recently the box office have been full of them! That Killers movie with Ashton Kutcher, unfortunately Sex and the City 2, and so many more. I heard Inception was really good, so I'm going to have to check that out. However, I'm kind of over that Ellen Page "Juno" girl. I feel like her and Michael Cera pretty much play the same character in every movie - am I right? Or am I right?

Until next time!
xox A

No comments:

Post a Comment