Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lash Royalty!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you loved my Q&A with Elke, she's more than fabulous! Today I want to share with another great find. About 2 months ago I joined the Twitter (click here to read my tweets) community and started tweeting like mad!

Soon I began tweeting with a company called Lash Royalty.
Lash Royalty is a beauty company featuring, what else, LASHES! According to their site Lash Royalty "has catered to high-end clientele all over Asia, and is currently stirring up headlines here in the the US. The buzz is quickly spreading around that Lash Royalty is the beauty "industry standard". Our celebrity tested and approved lashes, are exclusively designed to blend in with natural lashes, to give eyes that extra flirty and sultry effect. Say goodbye to spidery looking and unflattering lashes! After years of shopping, surveying, and researching, we’ve combined dozens of elements to create the “Perfect Lash” collection."

Their website is super cute and the "Perfect Lash" collection hosts a wide range of different lash styles and types that cater to all different types of girls! After tweeting back and forth for a bit they offered to send me a care package to try out and share with all of you. In this care package they sent me two different lash pairs from the collection. Click here and watch my review video as well as enter the contest!

In short (or in full, rather -- haha little lash joke), their lashes are easy to put on, natural looking, and very comfortable. For a night out look, a day time adventure, or just a little something to add to your make up routine they are an amazing product. I hope you do go on to their website and look around. They have so much information on there. Lash Royalty has been featured in a large variety of mainstream publications, so there's a good chance you've already heard about them!

To much success LR! <3 xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment