Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Year Anniversary!


I cannot believe it's been a year since I began on YouTube and started to share my love of makeup, fashion, and beauty products with the freaking Internet!

Since October 21st 2009 I've uploaded 94 videos! And inasmuch as a few months from when I started my blog and twitter account this past summer, I've written (with the help of Emma!) 29 blog posts and sent out 437 tweets!

I'm amazed to say that I have almost 350 subscribers on YouTube and almost 750 followers on Twitter!

Would I do it again? Yes, definitely. It has been so much fun and I've gained so much knowledge in the past year. It most certainly started off slow and with only myself watching my videos (haha), but slowing it began to grow.

I spent from about the middle of June 2010 until Labor Day working on my blog, YT channel, and I signed up for twitter. In just a few weeks I had a lot of new friends on all forums. At the start of September I was hired for a position that I had long sought after, but with it came a lot of responsibilities.

I couldn't tweet as much, film as much, or write as much and I often felt like I was letting all of you down as well as myself.

As I land on this one year anniversary I definitely promise to change all that and please hold me to it!

Going forward you will be able to look forward to:

At least two blog posts here and two videos on YouTube a week as well as at least two tweets a day!


From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all of your love and support!

Want to tweet with me? Follow me @Makeup_Chic
Want to watch me chat? Check out My YouTube Channel

xo!

1 comment: