Friday, November 19, 2010

Top Favorite Makeup Items for a Perfect Holiday Look!

happy holidays animated lights pictures, backgrounds and images


As the first of the holidays loom I'm sure you've already committed to yourself to a few holiday events. Whether it be Thanksgiving at Aunt Bunny's house or the annual work party you have most weekends on lock down. To save myself from going into debt before I even buy holiday presents, I like to pick out a few key separates and a makeup look that I can mix and match for all the parties/family gatherings I've agreed to attend. In years past I've stopped at Nordstroms or Neimans before every single holiday soiree and hit up the MAC counter at least twice. Add to the present I'm most likely carrying in hand and this girl is broke! I usually have to ring in the New Year with Chinese takeout - we'll maybe not that bad, but I do have to pick up that cheap-stomach-ache bottle of champagne! Below I've created a simple and sleek look that will translate to any party you're attending within the next few weeks. It's super easy to do! n the tutorial I show my Top Favorite Holiday Makeup Items. Whether it be a versatile palette, an liquid eyeliner that does not require a steady hand to achieve perfection, or an elegant lip - I've got you covered!


Due to the lovely Christmas song I chose to accompany the tutorial I cannot embed on an outside source, please go here to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMViKPAV3g

Leave me comments! Want to see more tutorials? Check out my YouTube Channel You can also Tweet with me @Makeup_Chic.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment